April 2019 - All businesses above the VAT threshold (£85,000) will be required to keep digital records and file their VAT Returns using MTD compliant software.
At Perrys we can help you with options for becoming MTD compliant and making the transition as stress free as possible.
To ensure you are MTD compliant Perrys will:
- Check if your current software is MTD compatible and advise on the best software to use.
- Review current VAT processes.
- Advise on moving to the Cloud.
- Digitise routine business tasks.
What is the effect of MTD?
- Tax recording will be more accurate, providing fewer opportunities for errors, miscalculations and fraudulent activity.
- The MTD process will be faster and more automated for businesses, agents and HMRC thus saving valuable time.
- With the right software MTD will make it easier for small businesses to record and file their Tax Returns online.
At Perrys we use a variety of software and can advise on Making Tax Digital.
As Sage members we can pass a Sage discount on to our clients.
Sage provides all the accountancy tools you will need for your business and also allows you to share access with your team and your accountants, giving up to date information to all the people who can help your business grow.
Perrys’ in-depth experience with Sage means we can quickly and effectively set up your Sage account.
Please check out the following link to Sage’s easy steps to help you get ready for MTD for VAT - http://www.sage.co.uk/accountanthub
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further information.
Download our Making Tax Digital factsheet